miércoles, 22 de junio de 2011

Cover Letter

This is a cover letter for a job that im interested in.

Company Unicity International, Inc.​
Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacturing,
Orem, UT 84097
Date: 22nd July, 2011.

To whomsoever it may concern:

I´ve been looking for a job on the internet and i found your request

My background includes 5 years experience in marketing department in the creation, design, and promotion of marketing materials for print and the web. Create and design various promotional materials (some) from early concept to the final product. I know how to create mock-ups in and out of the computer

I am also expertise in the use of typographic, photographic, and graphic elements for printing and web use, I have effective verbal and written skills and good presentation skills. I would like to use these skills I have acquired and build my career at your firm.

I look forward to speak with you. When we can set up an interview? Please do not hesitate to call me. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Nubia Navarro.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario