domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

Bio

Well, as you already saw I have an intro bio, but im going to make another one so here I go...

Mi name is Nubia, I'm 18 years old, I go to the gaphic design school at URBE, Im average tall, my eyes are dark brown and so is my hair and i am only child.

Some likes and dislikes
uhmm... I love chinese rice, I like the beach and I like to take pictures, right now my favorite subject is photography and I like blue too.I dont like onions and hate pickles.

When I get graduated I would like to have a beautiful family, my own business company and my own brand stablished. Then I would like to travel around the world and meet some cool and famous places.I would like to visit Egipt one day. I like english because is another option and i can comunicate in two languajes, english and spanish, I would like to learn french and make some friends in France too.

One thing about my career is that Graphic Designers always need to think out of the box and make new things for the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario